Lee Moriarty, BS/CTRS
Lee is able to provide the required consultation per the State of IL regulations. During her 30+ year career, she has assisted Elder Care Communities provide person centered care. This includes onsite education and monthly/quarterly consultation.
As a forerunner in the state, through her engagement with the Illinois Pioneer Coalition, she is sought out by many communities to make sure that they are providing the services and care that our elders need, want and deserve!
Call or email Lee to discuss your needs. Your community deserves consultation that compliments what you do...
not complicate what you do!
Sampling of Services Offered:
- Activity Consultation
- Dementia Care Consultation
- Staff Retention - CNA Mentor Program, Nursing Leadership, Community Meeting Facilitation
- Person Centered Care Practices - care planning, being alarm free, daily routine, dining services, etc.
- Person Centered Sub-Acute Care Practices
- Inservice education - Too many topics to list here!